- MCADJanuary 16, 2019
- Lucky Charms BackgroundsNovember 12, 2020
- Phantom InsideNovember 21, 2018
- Colorama Rycker UtNovember 21, 2018
- Gramado ParksNovember 9, 2021
- Darren Bader’s The VagrantNovember 13, 2020
- PUCPR 2022 PostgraduateMay 10, 2023
- Red BalloonSeptember 12, 2019
- PUCPR 2023 New PerspectivesMay 10, 2023
- Correos FrioMay 11, 2023
- Four ColorsMay 11, 2020
- CoorSlideMay 11, 2023
- Red House SchoolFebruary 4, 2022
- Brazil Government’s InstagramJanuary 11, 2019
- Toyota Genuine PartsNovember 23, 2018
- Bradesco Rio Paralympics 2016March 27, 2020
- Wine #74May 21, 2019
- Azul AirlinesMay 28, 2019
- PUCPR 2021 MultiversityNovember 10, 2021
- Taste the OliveAugust 15, 2022
- PUCPR 2021 PostgraduateOctober 11, 2022
- NestléJanuary 18, 2019
- Being ChildNovember 10, 2021
- Bloody TalesOctober 4, 2018
- OhayoNovember 16, 2020
- L’Occitane MandacaruNovember 10, 2020
- AndarilhosDecember 21, 2018
- Wine Club & WBeerNovember 12, 2020
I studied Graphic Design at UFSM, I’m an illustrator and also a writer in my spare time. I love animations, books, fantastic stories and geek culture. I’m married to Priscila and we have a son named Eduardo.
Here is some things you might needLet's chat and see how can I help you best
Vector art, digital painting and digital compositing.
Storyboards, illustrations, style-frames and concept art for filmmaking and animated videos.
Printed and digital layouts: advertising pieces, book & eBook design, presentation layouts.
We can work betterunder the same principles
I take deadlines very seriously. Pre-set dates and realistic deadlines result in on-time deliveries. I plan my work well and I like promises that can be kept.
I enjoy being on team projects and always keep the files well organized and named to favor production and help whoever is working with me. I’m approachable and I like teaching and learning new things with teams.
It’s important to be realistic about balancing time, complexity and budget. I manage to balance my own work to deliver the best of the three within the demand of each project and offer what I know best according to what the client has.
Talking, understanding, solving problems and facing challenges willingly are part of good professional performance as well as good humor and partnership. It’s not enough to have a nice job and not be a nice person.