PUCPR 2023 New Perspectives
I’ve proudly worked with the Director’s duo Oito:Olhos and the production company Dirty Work on incredible videos for PUCPR. This time, I was invited to help build, from the first stages of the project, a unique look for the campaign called “New Perspectives”.
In this concept, we needed to show university students in various stages of their professional development. The solution came within illustrations that integrate elements and create new visuals through the use of flat colors on shapes and shading with a clever use of PUC’s color palette.
Thus, I illustrated Key Visuals for application in different media and later I also collaborated making Style Frames for the animated video.
- Production CompanyDirty Work
- Executive ProducersIto Andery
- Directorsoito:olhos (Christopher Rocha & Pedro Fernandes)
- Production CoordinatorJéssica Sales and Yumi Kobayashi
- IllustratorsTiago Oliven (KV, SF) + Diogo Saraiva, Bruno Soares (SF)